Thursday, June 16, 2011

First impression.

There is always a constant chain of thoughts running through my head.  It's kind of like those banners that they fly from low-flying airplanes at over-populated beaches, except my banner just keeps going and going.  This blog, in my mind, is my attempt at writing down some of those thoughts.  This is certainly not because I think that highly of myself that I think you all are waiting for me to post my little thoughts, but simply because I, being an extremely nosey extrovert, will take any opportunity to read other people's thoughts and feelings.  And, since I'm drawing heavily from the well of "blog people-watching", I figure I better pour some back in-- you know--so people can snoop on me the way I snoop on them.  Thus, my own personal blog.  I really am not quite sure what this blog will be.  I do, however, have strong opinions on what this blog will not be.  This will not be a place where I write every. single. thing. I. do. every. darn. day.  Nothing is worse than reading a blog about someone eating three (boring) square meals a day, dusting their living room, and giving their cat a bath.  That's not why we're here.   Please assume I am always going about my normal life.  If I have a fabulous dinner, funny story, epiphany, or life changing moment, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment